If you’re reading this, one or more of your trading partners uses Nielsen Brandbank to create, manage and syndicate content for the products they sell.
We connect brands and retailers, managing omnichannel content requirements for the FMCG industry. We deliver rich product content into the marketplace which engages and informs the shopper.
Product content that makes an impact
Nielsen Brandbank can create all the content you need to sell your products online. We handle the entire process of creating, managing and distributing your web-ready product information, so the right content always gets to the right place, in the right format. All we need from you is a product sample, and to approve your content before it is published.
We have 20 years’ experience in the capture and management of FMCG product content; dedicated teams of Data Specialists, Product Photographers and Quality Assurance Managers, all tasked with ensuring your products look their best online and are represented in an accurate, consistent, and industry-compliant format.
The Nielsen Brandbank managed service
There is a cost associated with the Nielsen Brandbank service, of £117 per product per year for branded products; prices for own-label goods may vary. This cost includes:
- product photography
- product data capture – including weights, dimensions and allergens
- merchandising images and content
- syndication to the websites of all the retailers and wholesalers you supply
- free revisions if you make a change to your
The Nielsen Brandbank process
What happens now?
If you’ve not used Nielsen Brandbank before, you’ll soon hear from our Commercial team. We’re available 8am-6pm, Monday to Friday, on our freephone number +44 (0) 330 555 33 44.
1. Your new Account Manager will call you to introduce themselves and arrange for your product samples to be delivered to our studio. They will also set up a Product Library account for you, where you can view and approve your product content.
2. You will need to confirm the order form stating the services to be provided by Nielsen Brandbank, and ensure that your product samples arrive on the agreed date.
3. Approve your product content once it is made available in your Product Library. You should be notified that your content is ready to view within 5 working days of your samples arriving.
4. You will need to notify Nielsen Brandbank if and when you make changes to your products, so Nielsen Brandbank can update your online content.
What our customers say about us
We are a family owned business specialising in flat breads, pitta, etc. We strive for perfection and require the services we use to do the same – with Nielsen Brandbank we get this. I have found them to be extremely flexible and accommodating at all times, with a friendly and professional team always on hand.
The team at Nielsen Brandbank have been invaluable when it comes to maximising our product content online. I would advise any ecommerce professional to spend time with these guys to help fix the basics for your brand.
Nielsen Brandbank is a simple and effective tool for delivering and maintaining up to date images and information to our accounts.
Premier Foods is the UK’s largest food producer with over 60 brands. We strive to have our full range of products available online for our customers. Nielsen Brandbank play a fundamental part in this and consistently deliver.
Nielsen Brandbank has simplified life for us.
The service is excellent, always helpful and very courteous.